* Loads, unloads, moves product by hand or by skid.
* Operates basic warehouse vehicles (i.e., electric pallet jack and/or forklift).
* Visually inspects boxes for damage or improper packaging.
* Inspects products for damage.
* Stages product for putaway bins, overstock or racks.
* Operates all material handling equipment including forklift and conveyor equipment.
Keeps daily log book on all receipts.
Seals cardboard boxes with tape machine.
In order to meet customer service requirements, associates can be temporarily re-assigned to other warehouse functions.
Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
q High school diploma or the equivalent required.
q Must obtain MSC license to drive warehouse vehicles within specified time requirements.
q Bending to lift items from the floor and racks required.
q Lifting items up to 75 pounds required.
q Ability to drive forklifts for prolonged periods.
q Position may require a valid states driver’s license.